The Dillard University National Alumni Association (DUNAA) is currently taking applications for the 2014-2014 DUNAA Scholarship from Dillard students who may have a financial need. Please apply for the DUNAA scholarship!! The due date is March 28, 2014. Please pick up scholarship applications from the Office of Financial Aid, the Alumni Office or the Dillard University Library.
The Dillard University National Alumni Association (DUNAA) scholarship criteria:
• Awarded to students who maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Awardee must be a sophomore or above for the 2014-2015 School year
• Awardee must have declared a major
• Applicants must write a letter of interest indicating why they should be awarded the scholarship as a part of the application process
• Applicant must have demonstrated community service activities and involvement
• Award recipient will notify DUNAA of their acceptance of the award and offer an update on their academic pursuits.
Please summit all documentation to Ms. Shannon Neal in the Financial Aid Office.
Ms. Shannon Neal
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Fax: (504) 816-5456